Sunday, May 22, 2011

Something Different

Try something different this summer everyone! I just turned 21 and decided I wanted to start to do things with no questions or hesitations. So far I've gone on road trips, gone to the movies at least once a week, watched drag racing, indulged in my appetite, gone for nature walks, had a sick 21st birthday party, gone to a yankee game, bought tickets for me and my bf to see my favorite band, burned uncountable cd's, drank butterbeer, bought tons of staple items for my wardrobe that I never had the energy to buy and the big one...dyed a lot of my hair a mix of green, blue and purple streaks. I have so much more planned for this year-This is just the beginning and I couldn't be happier! :)


So here's your chance everyone! Go do something that you never let yourself do or things that you just put aside. Do something crazy! I promise you will not regret it. Do whatever you want and everything else will seem to fall completely into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment