Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Coral & Pink


I'm very excited about the summer colors headed our way. Corals and pinks are making a very serious comeback for women for the 2011 summer and it looks as though they are here to stay considering Pantone announced Honeysuckle (a bright-ish pink) the color of the year! To be honest, I don't know a single person that can't pull off one of the two colors. Sounds great in my book! Personally I'm more of a coral-toned lover myself, maybe it just works better with my basically translucent skintone, but you can't really go wrong with a pantone pink either. Very pumped to see all the zesty and fun styles to make their way into the public eye this season :)


credit: fendi, urban outfitters, parker
lisa curran, indah, marc jacobs
kushcush, dvf, marc jacobs


"Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest." -Christian Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment